Sue Tapper is a licensed professional Aesthetician. She graduated from Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics in 2002 with her certificate in Esthetics and Makeup Artistry.
She has extensive training in a wide range of skincare lines including G. M. Collin, Phytomer and Dermalogica. She continues to further her education with training classes and seminars to provide the best treatments for her clients. She has gained their loyalty and trust with her honest, educated and expert approach to their needs.
She is also trained and certified in facial peels, microdermabrasion and eyelash extensions. She is a master in full body waxing, quick and efficient yet gentle.
She was born and raised in Quincy and resides in Braintree with her husband and two boys.
Tiffany Ingalls, LMT, is a graduate from the Cortiva Institute in Watertown in 2007. There, she learned a variety of modalities, which include Swedish, deep tissue, and pregnancy massage. Her 8 Years of practice has given her the ability to work with a wide range of individuals with varying needs in two different states, Massachusetts and Michigan. In a massage therapy session with Tiffany, she will listen to your needs and issues and build individualized treatments tailored to each client. She looks forward to meeting you!
- Monday 11-7
- Wednesday 11-7
- 30 Minutes: $45
- 60 Minutes: $75
- 75 Minutes: $90
- 90 Minutes: $105
Types of Massage:
- Swedish Massage- Create deep relaxation and soothe mental and physical tension with gentle, firm massage strokes.
- Deep Tissue- Slow, deep tissue work to specific muscle groups will promote healing.
- Sports Massage- For anyone participating in regular physical activity, focused on target muscle groups, incorporating various methods of stretching and massage.
- Pre-natal- Mommy-to-be massage makes sure mother and baby are comfortable during the session. This massage is also great post-pregnancy.
- Reiki- (one hour suggested time frame) A clothed session where the practitioner transfers universal positive healing energy, pushing negative energy out.
- Oncology Massage- As stated by the Society for Oncology Massage, “….to safely nurture the body, mind, and spirit of anyone who is dealing with cancer.” (Please notify us when booking)
- Chair massage is also available, please inquire with therapist.
Jenei Ocean was born and raised in Hawaii, where her holistic journey first took root 24 years ago. By age 14, she was creating healthy and delicious meals at the ‘source natural foods’ a popular health food lunch bar. At this time, she began to work with natural supplements and herbs and studying la’u lapa’au, the traditional Hawaiian way of healing the body with plant medicines.
Jenei Graduated in 1996 from The Evergreen State College in Washington State with a Degree in Nutrition and Ethnobotanical Research. She successfully completed an Internship with Naturopathic Doctor Daniel Muffoletto in Seattle, WA, where she studied the clinical application of over 500 Chinese and Aryvedic and Western Herbs, making Aggregates, Tincture and Oils/Salves. In 1995 and 1996, Jenei worked closely with several Native American Tribes of the Pacific Northwest Coast learning native Plant Identification, Collection, Preparation, and the traditional usage of these plants as foods and medicine within the culture.
Jenei has since gone on to complete a post graduate program in Holistic Nutrition and Further Courses in Herbal Studies from Renound Clinical Herbalist’s like David Winston, C.H., A.H. G. and Christopher Hobbs C. H., A.H. G.
Dee Lyon — For over 20 years yoga has transformed my life , opened my heart and inspired me to create a safe, non-competitive atmosphere, for all ages, all levels of fitness. My intention is share this sacred practice of yoga and meditation to help you connect to the inner source for strength, courage and mindfulness. Our professional staff of instructors will safely guide you in many styles of yoga for the new yoga student ,and those who want to enhance there practice.
Practicing yoga and meditation on a regular basis has been proven to help reduce stress, reduce blood pressure, and create an overall feeling of well being , physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Real Life Yoga – Real Life People, Namaste